Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Making Your Own Plaid Easy As 1 2 3

Do you like the plaid I posted below, you can make your own plaid too by using Gimp software, but with G'MIC (GREYC's Magic Image Converter) plug in. So, where you can get this plug in and how to install it, please refer to Download G'MIC. After you had success install it, then you need to create a custom filter for your ".gmic" file. you will need the tutorial on how to save "gmic" at Application Data (For Windows) in your computer. Please refer to Zonderr's tutorial. Below photo is where I save my gmic file:



Now it is the time to start your lesson on making your own plaid with just an image on hand, what ever image you got, a photo you take yourself. Here I use my Lunar new year greeting card to make this pink plaid. Visit

Somewhat Painless Plaid Tutorial Using GIMP and G’MIC






Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, RecipesCollection.

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads