Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Digiscrap Freebies Part 3

MyMemories.com is I want to recommend it to you in this post. You can find MyMemories on facebook too, just "Like" MyMemories and share with your friends and family, there is a great free new kit waiting you to download, and check out the home page of MyMemories, there is free kit to download too, but first you need to create your account or log in to download. MyMemories had their own digital scrapbooking software, you can take a look. They have the tutorial for how to use their software you can learn it from MyMemoriesBlog's Tutorials and ThePinkToque's Tutorials, you can also find their tutorial in video @ YouTude. Take the weekly challenge at MyMemoriesBlog for every wednesday, and tomorrow will be wednesday, what will be this week coming out, last week is Halloween Challenge.



Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, RecipesCollection.

1 comment:

Katya kate said...

I enjoyed your posts about digital scrap booking. I have not tried one but I would love to try. i thought it must be so hard and complicated, but it sounds not hard, hmmm. Thanks for sharing, keep on posting. I love them so I'm awarding you with Versatile Blogger Award. Congratulations!

http://mommygrowingup.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

Infolinks In Text Ads