Sunday, February 5, 2012

Learn To Make Ladybug

I just make my own ladybug yesterday midnight, I can not sleep yesterday around nearly 12 am and I had been turn and turn over on the bed for around one hour and I decide to stand up and sit in front of my computer and start to make my own ladybug that i had bookmark this page for one or two month, because I had no time to take a look of it. Now I can open it and start my lesson to learn how to make my own ladybug. I learn it from

GIMP Tutorial: Make Your Own Ladybug *Beginners*.

You can check it out yourself if you want to make your own ladybug too. Below is my result:

This post link to:
RubyTuesDay 2Photobucket

Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, RecipesCollection.


chubskulit said...

Awww this is so pretty and fun! Thanks for joining color connection!

sHeNgKaY said...

cute in fairness!..
Visiting from Green Monday entry #18 My Green Entry Entry. Have a nice day!
You might want to join Orange Tuesdays 35th Edition open till Saturday.

melandria said...

that's a nice tutorial. My daughter would really love to learn that. thanks for sharing and hope to see you again next  Green Monday Meme

Infolinks In Text Ads