Thursday, November 3, 2011

Digiscrap Freebies

 Do you love digiscrap freebies? Here I would like to share with you, where you can download digiscrap freebies, and my favorites digital scrapbook website or blog. At the very first time, I found FreeDigitalScrapbooking.com through google seaching, the designer is Marie Stones, you can getting start with the digital scrapbooking's tutorials or 101, and download the digital scrapbooking's freebies she provided, the digital scrapbooking freebies available are digital kit, alphabets, papers, embellishments, quick pages, templates, shapes, paper crafts, cards, fonts, layout ideas and paper titles.
After you had learn digital scrapbooking, you can enter monthly challenge contest by dowmload the challenge kit of the month with free before it's closing.

What I showing below is my first time using the Bee Happy challenge kit, the September's challenge kit.

I hope you enjoy digital scrapbooking.

Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, RecipesCollection.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Katya kate said...

Really, I don't know about digital scrap booking. However I enjoyed scrapbooking. Hmm, this must be fun huh? i"ll try to join this next time when I'm no longer busy. Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new GFC follower :)

Infolinks In Text Ads