Sunday, January 8, 2012

Draw Shapes Using The Path Tool

 My today lesson is learning how to draw simple shapes, any shapes you like, I find a video from youtude, but this video is in korean word, here is the link you can take a look.

How to draw simple shapes in GIMP using the Paths tool...

The first shape I would like to learn is love shape, from love shape you can make it as flower or leaves, here is what I make my love, now I would like to show you my love.

I make this with add rainbow gradient and noise.
Rainbow Love Glitter
Below is group them together to make a flower.
Rainbow Flower

I change the color to green and add noise.
Fortune Leaf
Link to:
MellowYellowMondayBadgeRubyTuesDay 2



Feel free to visit my other blogs, DayBreak, RecipesCollection.

3 comments:

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

They all look very cool . I will have to try it . My granddaughter can be things like this in Gimp.
Thanks for sharing :)

Jessica said...

beautiful color of hearts, great job Sis :-) Visiting from Colorful Weekend, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/a-beaded-stretchable-bracelet/

Aliz said...

thanks for sharing those info,I like it..visiting back from CW!

Infolinks In Text Ads