Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Time Challenge, Mymemories

I almost forget to update about Mymemories' weekly challenge, this time is "Holiday Time" Challenge, I create this Christmas page with Mymemories free kit, I make this page by using Mymemories Suite, and also entering their weekly challenge to win the prize of $25 shopping spree in the StoryRock Shop at MyMemories.com.

Christmas Lace Gift Template, graphic designer is DigiZines by Teri, Mymemories.com
This post also link to:



Feel free to visit my other blogs,
DayBreak, RecipesCollection.

5 comments:

May said...

Hi Snow Wei! You have cute layouts! So colorful and fun! Hope you can join the Colorful Weekend meme to share all of your colorful stuff! It's a meme that I host every week{end} where everyone links up a post with their colorful photos. It can be anything... an old or new post, kids, landscape, crafts, food, anything! Hope to see you there sometime. :) {The latest is still ongoing so I hope you hop in!}

Check it out at www.nshimaservings.com

May said...

Thanks Seow wei! I hope you join every week!

Momgen said...

That is cute. Visiting from colorful weekend.

http://www.gennykendall.com/2011/12/our-2011-christmas-tree-with-chris.html

May said...

Seow-wei! Thanks for your visit again :) Our tree is a bit special. I throw in new handmade ornaments each year that celebrate milestones of the year. :)

cassandrasminicorner said...

I like it.. It's pretty:)

Visiting for CW! Hope you can visit mine too..

Simply click the link to comment back:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/

Infolinks In Text Ads